Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

Slow days.

Tuesday was slow and Wednesday was slow. Tuesday, I managed to pull in $26 in tips for nine deliveries. Wednesday, I got $26 for ten. Fortunately, I don't generally have to fill up my gas tank after nineteen deliveries so at least I didn't lose any money on that.

A general rule of thumb, people: a good average dollar amount in tips is $3 per delivery. That being noted, my last two days were clearly "below average." They were close to average, being that I made about $2.75 per delivery in the last two days, but slightly below nonetheless.

The good thing about Tuesday is that I was feeling like shit all day so when some white guy stiffed me I barely noticed. I did notice, of course, but found myself amused at the fact that I very well may have coughed on (not in) his pizza box and spread my disease. And believe me: whatever I have, you don't want.

The good thing about Wednesday is that I got paid. Over $300 since I worked every damn day last week. I was so happy the two guys who were out of town came back, though. I took Sunday off. I don't even care how well they did that day.

I guess that's about it. More updates to come. Keep your eyes out, though: I swear not everything I do is so mundane. Amusing stories will come, I assure you all.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home