Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

Things to Keep in Mind, Part I

There are a million things that people who take advantage of a food delivery service need to keep in mind. Some of the things I'll list you may have read before if you've dug through my blog a little bit. Many things will be based off my experiences with certain customers, but will apply to all customers. I assure you that you will see many installments in my blog on this topic because I am reminded daily of new things that would make the delivery experience easier on both the customer and the driver.
That's it for this installment. As I said, there is definitely more to come.

Comments:
I'm cool with folks asking who it is. I agree with most of the items on your list.
 
So many of your posts make me wonder where the hell these people are? I hope no one I know would need to be reminded to turn off sprinklers and wrange pets and kids.

Though I admit, I have an inside/outside cat who just loves jetting out the front door the minute Mr. Pizza Driver gets there. But, he's allowed out, and they usually relax when I tell them that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home